Berzerk HNM LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berzerk HNM LS

Bismarck HNM DYNAMIS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chaoticdeath/ chaoticlife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaoticdeath

chaoticdeath/ chaoticlife Empty
PostSubject: chaoticdeath/ chaoticlife   chaoticdeath/ chaoticlife Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:43 pm

I transferred from unicorn to meet new people and to get away from the cocky bastards on unicorn. My main character is chaotic death a 75whm 75mnk with all subjobs leveled for any use. I have ALOT of sky experience, I co-lead a sky ls for about a year and it was fun. I have some experience in limbus but not in sea. But I don’t have any experience in hnm and would like to enjoy that aspect of the game.

My 2nd char is Chaoticlife lvl 75thf 74rng. This account was given to me by a friend who as deployed to Iraq. I know how to play Thief very well but on Ranger is is VERY hit and miss. But I do have sky access sea access and have 4/5 god set (cept osode)

unfortunately my mnk isn’t geared anymore b/c when I tried to quit the game about a year ago I though "lets drop my gear it will make it easier to quit the game for good" WRONG well I’m back lol.

My wish list for chaoticdeath:
WHM
Nobles Tunic
Healing staff
Zenith pants
Zenith crown
Genbu shield.

MNK:
Shura head
Byakko haidates
Kirin’s osode
Shura togi
Kirin’s pole
Suzaku Sune-ate
Genbu Kabuto
Seriyu kotes
Blackbelt items

Chaoticlife I’m not really worried about atm.

My main job would be mnk.
Back to top Go down

chaoticdeath/ chaoticlife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Berzerk HNM LS :: Public :: Member application-
Jump to: