Berzerk HNM LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berzerk HNM LS

Bismarck HNM DYNAMIS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laslo's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laslo

Laslo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Laslo's Application   Laslo's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Hello! Dracan suggested I apply, so, here's my info:

Laslo - 75 Monk (Main) with WAR/NIN/THF and slightly gimpy SAM (35) subs.

Currently working fulltime on getting WHM to 75 (64 right now).

Bastok Rank 10
Zilart - 14
CoP - 4-3
ToAU - 22

Merits: MP 2/8, h2h 8/8, Crit rate 4/4, kick rate 4/5, counter rate 1/5, pennance 1/3

My shortlist of wishes would include Black Belt items, Monk Relic gear (currently 1/x), Dune Boots, and perhaps getting the entire linkshell to convince Mee Deggi that the Ochimusha Kote are not, in fact, rarer than unobtanium. (<---that last part is a joke ;p )

I am very addicted to crafting. Currently Alchemy 90+2 with several key items, many other crafts 20-60, and a cooking mule in the 80's with raw fish handling.

I am in the Central time zone (GMT - 6). If you have any questions at all, let me know. Mondays are generally evil for me at work, and you most likely won't see me on then. Other than that, it's whenever I get the chance. I hope to hear from you soon!

Oh if you want to see my crafts/gears/etc, check my profile at ffxiah.com. I have my ls profile from my social public. Here's a linky for the lazy:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=48764&sid=25
Back to top Go down
Xanthos

Laslo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laslo's Application   Laslo's Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:01 pm

An officer will be in contact with you in game.
Back to top Go down

Laslo's Application
Page 1 of 1